WOO-HOO! New website is finally here!

Saturday, October 6, 2012


I'm SOOO excited to finally unveil my new Heather Carpenter Photography | Design website to you all!  It's been quite the journey getting this up & running, dating all the way back to August 2011 when I first purchased the base files.  So yes, I am happy it's out there.


Some things you should know (before you go!)...

1) The website & the mobile site will look completely different.  The website itself is bright and colorful & has lots of cool features, while the mobile one is going to be very basic, as any mobile blog or site would be now.  This is for your convenience so you don't have to zoom in and try ever-so-gingerly to only hit one button on the menu. You know what I'm talking about! :)

2) The website isn't 100% compatible with smaller screens, such as the iPad or Kindle Fire...yet.  In fact, it may look a little janky right now if you try!  However, I've got my hosting team working on this issue right now & should we get it resolved- I will make an announcement for you!

3) On laptops, it may fit perfectly if you have a newer model/wider screen or it may fill up your entire screen.  The answer?  Zoom out a couple notches.  Mac users, just hit Command (⌘) + (-) button at the top of your keyboard.  For PC users, I have no idea what you guys use - is it Ctrl + (-) button perhaps?  Sorry it's been a while! ;)



Here's a sneak peek!  Go to the site for more! Enjoy! :)






 Colorfully Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground