Miranda & Aaron Gaither - OKC & North Texas Wedding Photography

Thursday, February 27, 2014

WOW!  2014 has already been such a busy year so I'm just now getting around to blogging some of the weddings, shoots and projects I did in 2013!

These photos are from a wedding I shot last October in DeSoto, Texas.  I had the honor of photographing my sweet friend, Miranda's wedding.  Details, details, details - that's all I can say about this gorgeous backyard wedding!  She and her sweet mother poured so much love, creativity and personal touch into this wedding. Everything from the flowers to the chalkboard signage to the landscaping with hanging poms, garden lights & lanterns....was perfectly handcrafted by these two ladies and their family. 

Speaking of perfection...the happy couple is absolutely GORGEOUS.  Even my own mother told me..."Don't be nervous.  There's no way you can screw up this wedding when they have faces like that!"  So true! She is so wise. ;) So, so happy to have been a part of such a special, wonderful day of love and happiness. Blessings to you two now and forever more!

































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground