Jordyn Matthews - OKC Senior Photography

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Today, I am featuring my recent photo shoot with Jordyn, a beautiful senior at Yukon HS.  She was so amazing and oh-so-sweet to work with last month.  Since her boyfriend, Casey came along with her for support and encouragement - Mom even Ok'd a few pictures of the two of them!  I had SO much fun walking around downtown with all of them.  We scouted out some really cool, funky & colorful urban spots. :)

Ultimately, my goal for senior photos is to bring out their confidence & inner rockstar.  I like to get on THEIR level of comfortability and style so that truly only their personalities shine through on the pictures in the end.  Jordan did a FABULOUS job and by the end of the shoot, she was ROCKING the camera with her own poses and twirls.  I LOVE IT! ♥

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the shoot!  ENJOY!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground