Featured on Baby Lifestyles!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Friday everyone!  This morning, I woke up to find that our Preppy Golf Baby Shower was a featured party on Baby Lifestyles, an online magazine and blog.  The editor emailed me a couple weeks ago after seeing the "Daddy's Little Caddy" story on my HCP blog, & said she was a big fan of my company's work! She said she wants to continue to feature more of my party photography & design in the future! This is truly such an honor for my growing little business.

My niece enjoying a blue bubblegum soda with a custom party pop label.
Label Design by Heather Carpenter Photography | Design.

I've always been drawn to children's & party photography and graphic design over anything else, which can be scary because it can be such a SMALL field of photograph during this recession. However, God is faithful to me & continues to bless my business with opportunities by opening doors that I would've never thought to have peeked into otherwise.

Thank you to Lauren, the editor of Baby Lifestyles Magazine, for reaching out to me.  You've been a joy to work with and I pray God continues to bless your business as well!  And thank you again to everyone else involved in making this shower such a hit! You all rock! :)


Colorfully Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground