My Favorite Things: Beauty & Skincare Products

Thursday, March 14, 2013

This may be my favorite subject!  I LOVE beauty products- especially skincare!  I have SO many favorites that I'm going to have to a whole other blog post just about COSMETICS next time!  This is more of the bath & body products.

I absolutely can't live without:


1)  Clarisonic Mia & Refreshing Gel Cleanser - $119:  My face will never feel clean anymore unless I use this!  It takes off every bit of that dirt, oil & make-up and even has reversed signs of aging!  My fine lines are nearly gone now!  LOVE this gadget & the refreshing gel cleanser is SO gentle!



2)  St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub - $2.99:  This is my go-to scrub when I need a little more exfoliation!  I've always loved the way my skin feels so tight, firm & clean afterwards!  And its a STEAL at $3!



3)  Eucerin Calming Creme Daily Moisturizer - $5.97:  I have really sensitive skin so I use this on my face, elbows, arms, legs, neck, chest, stomach....you get it!  Its gentle, soothing & very effective in moisturizing dry skin!  I've tried it all & this baby - WORKS.


4) Josie Maran 100% Organic Argan Oil - $48.00-  OMG.  This product has my heart.  I am absolutely OBSESSED with argan oil these days.  I put it on my face & elbows.  It purifies and shrinks your pores, and it moisturizers better than anything I've ever used!  Miracle worker in a bottle!  OH!  And I use it as hair serum & a few drop revives my dull color...seriously.  It's amazing!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!



5)  Bobbi Brown Moisturizing Eye Cream  - $49.00:  Can't live without it!  Wakes my tired eyes up, keeps them moisturized & reverses fine lines & aging.   I put it on before I apply make-up and before bed.  Great product!



6)  Vaseline 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly - $3.29:  Oh Vaseline.  Such a beauty staple.  So many uses for you.  Eye make-up remover, lip balm, 10 minute moisturizing face mask, burn & cut soother, eye cream...I always keep one or two around the house at all times.  I use it non-stop!



7)  Jergens Firming Daily Moisturizer - $8.50:  Whenever this fair-skinned girl needs a little color, I turn to Jergens.  Their new formula barely has any "sunless tanner" odor to it now.  And it firms up my skin! Husband approved, all-around! ;)



8)  Dove Moisturizing Anti-Perspirant - $3.29:  The best!  No more razor burn with this deo!



9)  Elizabeth W Vetiver Eau de Perfum - $38.00- My signature scent.  I found it in Florida about 5 years ago & absolutely fell in love with it!  It's rich woodsy, clean undertones, with a hint of powdery yet slightly masculine finish is just so heavenly.  I love it.  It's definitely not something you smell everyday!  Made for the bold, creative woman, for sure! It screams unique! :)



10)  True Blue Spa Paraffin Hand Cream - $6.00- When I worked at Bath & Body Works in college, I was OBSESSED with this hand cream.  Now as an adult, I've rekindled my love for it!  It's citrus smell is amazing, it instantly soothes dry hands & feels like you just got a parrafin dip at the salon!  If you want pretty hands, this is it!  I always carry the travel size with me to use after sanitizer! :)




11)  Freeze It 24 Hour Hold Hairspray - $9.92:  OMG.  Everyone knows I love changing up my hair.  This hairspray lives up to its name!  My short, stacked hair stays in place, in wind or humidity - all day!  My curls & waves stay tight!  My teased "bump" stays sky-high.  This is one of beauties best kept secrets.  I've tried them all - Kenra, Big Sexy Hair, Sebastian & allllll the store brands.  I loved them all.  But I just keep coming back to old faithful here.  Try it - it won't break your bank at all!  And it rocks! :)





12)  Rembrant 2-Hour Teeth Whitening Kit - $18.86:  If I need a quick whitening before an event, this is what I use.  I'm an instant gratification person & this product whitens up to 10 shades in 2 hours.  Warning: As with any whitener or bleach kit, it can make you teeth & guns a little sensitive...but if you're in a rush, it's almost worth it! ;)




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the entire list of your bath and body beauty products. Ah, the things we do to keep our skin beautiful and young-looking! It may look a lot to other people, but I have come to realize that there’s no one product that could address all of our skin care needs. I’m glad you’ve found the ones that work for you. I’m still on the lookout for mine.

    Laraine Leet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great interesting post! <a href=" www.earthsapothecary.com”> skincare products </a> is environmentally responsible products so Thanks for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground