Fashion Board Fun: #1

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Today, I was daydreaming about my new navy & white sweater - what would look fabulous with it?  Well, I've been loving on some mustard & coral pieces lately & thought those colors would make a great contrast to the navy.  And, of course, throwing in some fab brown & gold accessories. Perfect this look by topping off your tresses with the fun bun & you'll be looking totally fresh this fall.
Ps - I love this leather tote - it reminds me of a vintage doctor's kit.  Ooo la la.


I love fashion because it's an expression of a person's own style & individuality.  Everyone knows I've never met a color or pattern I didn't LOVE to incorporate in my wardrobe one way or another.  I like to mix & match, and just have FUN with it all.   I am always drawn to a "retro chic" & more eclectic styles...so basically I like to look classy & put together with a little bit of funkiness thrown in to mix it up a bit. 

From time to time, I'll be experimenting with different color schemes and making fashion boards.  As long as the information is available to me, I try to give as much detail as possible on how to create the look, if you love it.  If you hate it....well, that's okay too!  Fashion is personal & subjective  - that's why the world adores it so much! Can you imagine if we all had the same taste?  Ew.  Boring-ness.


Colorfully Yours,












No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground