Well, it took me long enough...

Monday, September 10, 2012

Hi, my name is Heather Carpenter.  I own a freelance business that specializes in photography, graphic design, events, marketing & more.  I've had a photography business since about 2007, so why I've waited on getting a blog & website till now is beyond me.  (Side Note: the website should be finalized & running very shortly!!) Most of my "fans" know that I'm pretty good at updating my Facebook with recent photo shoots & announcements so if I start slacking come & find me!  Tell me I need to do a better job at blogging while you're at it! Ha!

I'm a newly-wed wifey, sister, daughter, in-law, friend, animal adorer, follower of Christ, Pinterest obsesser crafter, starving artist, hopeless romantic, fashion lover, aspiring singer, workaholic, dreamer, lover/fighter, risk taker, &...really just a regular 20-something trying to figure out this big, new world.

I love to try new exciting things. I love to go on fun dates with my husband. I love creativity.  I love to read.  I love to sing. I love to cook (& eat). I love to create & inspire.

I kind of became obsessed with using bold pops of color at an early age. A true product of the 90s, I've never met a color I didn't absolutely love. Especially teal....oooh & don't forget about turquoise, cerulean & robin's egg blue.  Geez, I am simply incapable of just saying "blue". ;)

See?  I'm not just a photographer or designer & this isn't just a photo-blog.  I'm clearly an all-or-nothing, girl so you're gonna get the whole shebang here. Just thought I'd let you know exactly what you're getting into. ;)

Follow me on my journey.  Let's do life together. ;)

Colorfully yours,




2 comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground