Night at the Fair: Winner's Shoot {OKC Portrait Photographer}

Saturday, September 29, 2012

I am so excited to give you a sneak peek of Reese's shoot at the fair!  She invited her two best friends, Sara & Claire (from mydevising.com) to come with her--even little Duke came along for the ride!  They told me they didn't have any good photos of all of them together so I made sure to throw in a few posed "framer" shots.  However, for the most part, I took a very journalistic approach to it all.  I just followed them around at the fair & watched them have fun together like they always do through the lens of my camera!  They were all so sweet & funny - I just LOVED getting to work with each of them!

Enjoy the sneak peek & congrats again to Reese for winning! :)













 



Colorfully Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground