Cabin Fever

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Whether it's snowing, hailing, raining or tornadoing (yes, I am aware that I made that word up), I get stuck indoors a lot in Oklahoma around this time of year.  Although, I must say, if it's tornadoing, I usually am sitting in a lawn chair outside of my trailer staring at the sky - just what you all would expect from us Okies & Texans.  Kidding.  ....about the trailer part.

ANYWAY, now that I've caught that rabbit, back to the story...

I get really bad ADD when stuck indoors for long periods of time or when typing a random blog post on a Sunday. The past week, I've had a lot of fun documenting some of my favorite cabin fever moments with my family.  ENJOY & don't judge me...'cause baby, I was born this way. ;)

It's a tradition to play "Aunt Heather's Beautiful Shop" with my niece every time she comes over.
It's pretty obvious, but in case you couldn't tell, she's Belle & I'm Ariel.  Duh.

Maggie's first big snow!!!

She didn't know quite what to make of all of this!

Love the way snow looks on trees!  SO beautiful!

Huge chunks falling at the Carpenter casa!

Don't eat the yellow snow, Maggie!

Romantic indoor "picnic" with my sweetheart, Jason!


Quick snapshot before we go inside the store to get stuff for dinner!

Dinner.  Delicious White Chicken Chili!  Snowy day staple in our house!

Enjoying the snow!!!  It fell ALL DAY LONG!!!

Family photo op!  Say cheese, Maggie!


A little blurry but I kinda love that its focusing on the huge snowflakes instead of us! :)



Colorfully Yours,

1 comment:

  1. En litt uskarpt, men jeg kinda elsker at dens fokus på de enorme snøflak i stedet for oss! :)


    snekker moss

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground