Recent Design Work

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

By now, most of you know that HCP is not limited to just photography.  In fact, lately, I've done more design work for cards, invitations and party styling than anything else!  I apologize for being SO awful at keeping my website updated.  The design portion is just an embarrassment at this point because I'm still learning how to resize everything in html formatting.  (Sad, I know!)

However, I did want to share some of the things I have designed over the past two and half months!  Soon, I'll be taking more product styling-type pics of these for my website & etsy shop...for now, you get to look at a snowy day activity, featuring yours truly.

Christmas cards are wonderful ways to show off your beautiful family as well as incorporate your personality & faith.

I used a chalkboard concept on the back of card to wish a Happy New Year!

The front of our 2012 Christmas card!  My husband and I don't take life too seriously! ;)

Back showed all of our 2012 Adventures!  Relatives & friends always want to know what you've been up to - SHOW them!
Rustic/scrapbook concept for this newlywed's Christmas card.  It was so fitting for Claire! :)

Invitation for a Surprise 70th birthday backyard BBQ!  So fun!

Surprise party invitation complete with a beautiful map & guide on the back (not shown).

I loved that they wanted to say "Happy Christmas!"  Too cute & SO very Samantha! :)
Adorable preppy golf-themed baby shower!

Can't afford a bartender?  This card was framed and placed at the bar with all the ingredients needed to mix drinks!

2x2 stickers let guests know "what's in the box", "we're glad you came!" or "we got hitched!".  Completely customizable!


Personalized soda pop, water bottle &/or beer labels are always a HUGE hit!  And no mess because they're waterproof!


Every party I style, I always from the invitation!  It's a fun little prop & really ties the event together!

Waterproof labels for drinks are great and add that colorful, fun touch!

Table tents are great to carry out a personalized party motif!  Use them for food labels, name plates or table number cards.

5x7 party print & table tent to really make your party POP.

2x2 Stickers are great for favors, candy buffets, marketing/branding & to seal a bag or small box!




























See my blog post on the adventure jar gift I gave my husband!  Create your own jar by purchasing my label for just $5!



To personalize your party, wedding, holiday or personal stationary, contact me at heathercarpenterphotography@gmail.com!  I do custom orders!  

Remember all shown photos & designs are copyright of ©Heather Carpenter Photography.  Please do not steal, crop out logo or claim as your own. (I hate saying all that but unfortunately it happens too often nowadays!)  Thank you so much!



Colorfully Yours,




2 comments:

  1. Guess who I want to plan Emerson first birthday ha....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny, it would be my pleasure! You know where to find me - day or night! :)

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground