Featured on Kara's Party Ideas!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

WOW!  It's been a crazy February so far for Heather Carpenter Photography!!!

It was such an honor to be selected as a featured party for the Kara's Party Ideas blog last weekend!  Kara's Party Ideas is a party blog & supply store that caters to over 130,000 subscribed followers.

The website told me when I submitted it that hundreds submit their parties every day and that I may not hear back for a couple weeks, if at all.  Well, I checked my email about 12 hours later & there was an email saying I had been selected!  It was like I found Willy Wonka's golden ticket! 

Since the party was posted on the KPI blog, opportunities have been pouring in.  Some related to seeing the blog, some just completely a God-thing!  Feeling really, really blessed today.  Can't wait to share some more of my awesome surprises with you in the future!  Eek!! Stay tuned!


And there she was!  In all of her glory. ;)









































Don't forget Heather Carpenter Photography provides everything from professional event photography to invitation & printable design to creative party styling - and everything in between!  One.stop.shop to help you throw THE most fabulous party of the year. :)


Colorfully Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground