Madeline & Wyatt | Impromptu Shoot

Saturday, February 16, 2013

One of my favorite things about being an aunt is that I get to be as silly, crazy & imaginative as I want with to be the kids.  I don't really have to discipline them, I get to spoil them rotten, I get to pack their little bellies full of sugar, & I get to be the "fun adult" in the room.  (I kind of am a Peter Pan type - I really don't think I'll ever grow up! )

Anyway, my niece & nephew LOVE taking turns being my "photographer's assistant" at shoots & tell me that they want to be photographers when they grow up too.  I'm a firm believer in nurturing a child's dreams so whenever I'm out doing shoots at the farm, I usually hold a kiddie workshop for them afterwards.  They observe what I'm saying & how I'm posing my clients, and then they want to try it after the client goes home.  This particular day, our workshop was "Posing 101", I suppose!

Hope you just love these as much as I do, as their personalities really shine through in the photos! These kiddos make giggle & bring so much joy to this crazy world that I live in.  Don't know what I'd do without them! :)











































All photos are copyright of ©Heather Carpenter Photography | Design.  You're welcome to share but as always remember: please do not alter, crop, steal or print.  Thank you!


Colorfully Yours,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground